- Providing students with knowledge and skills to enhance their performance and to enable them to assume broader responsibility in the rapidly changing environment faced by the private and the public sectors.
- The provision of knowledge required for understanding, and practical analysis of problems related to management/and administration of public, private, and international organizations.
- Producing managers who are capable of applying appropriate management principles and techniques of problem-solving in the Nigerian environment and the world at large.
- Producing socially responsible managers who are mindful of accepted norms and ethics.
- Producing managers who are equipped with relevant ICT knowledge and skills.
- Producing managers with entrepreneurial skills and leadership qualities.
- Providing interested individuals with the necessary competencies and skills to function effectively as academics in Business Administration.